Due to the powerful nature of sound vibrations on the body and the intense detox effect that people can experience, please read through the Contraindications page prior to making a booking to determine if Sound Energy Practice is right for you at this time. Please contact me directly with any questions.
Do not use sound healing healing instruments
- on any deep vein thrombosis in the leg or known thrombi.
- on open wounds.
- on acute inflammations and tumours.
- directly on or above a pacemaker or defibrillator. Keep a distance of at least 20 cm from where it is implanted.
- directly on or anywhere in the immediate area of a metallic implant.
- post surgery before the sutures have been removed and the scar is not fully healed and closed.
- around the neck in case of carotid atherosclerosis.
The following people should consult their doctor before first use:
- People with carotid stenosis (prior to application in the area of the carotid artery/larynx)
- People with cardiac pacemakers, artificial heart valves, or cardiac arrhythmias
- People with a stent
- People with a shunt
- People with a deep brain stimulation device (DBS)
- Pregnant women
The sound healing instruments must not be used:
- directly on implants (or near implants until they have completely healed)
- directly on screws
- directly on artificial joints
- directly on inflamed joints and veins
- in the case of inflammatory skin disorders
- directly on weeping eczema
- in the case of other inflammatory processes generally associated with fever
- near diseased veins
- on the stomach or back of a pregnant woman
Treatment should not commence until three days after injury at the earliest for: